Having run a private telecommunications business, Spencer knows that government doesn’t create jobs. But it can help foster an environment where businesses and individuals can create, compete and succeed. High taxes, regulations and a misaligned education system hinders growth and job creation.
Spencer has played a leading role in Utah’s decade-long record-setting growth and prosperity. Utah has added more than 250,000 jobs during his tenure as Lt. Governor. Spencer knows that a prosperous economy will follow policies that keep taxes low and regulations to a minimum—and he’s committed to continue making this happen.
- Rebuild the Economy
- Transform Our Education System
- Stand by our 2nd Amendment rights
- Restore Utah’s Values of Civility and Service
- Defend the Constitution
- Support and Strengthen Utah’s Families
- Return Power to State Governments
- Make Corporate Tax Incentives Work Harder for Us
- Manage Utah’s Public Lands Fairly
- Protect the Right to life
- Give Rural Utah a Voice
- Make our state work better for taxpayers