Business Leaders Support Cox for Governor
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary leaders, which is why Lt. Governor Spencer Cox has earned our support to be the next Governor of Utah.
The Lt. Governor is a proven leader with the innovative ideas, experience, and track record necessary to prioritize and guide our state’s economic recovery. He has spent nearly a decade at Governor Herbert’s side, collaborating with private industry and the great citizens of Utah to build the most robust economy in America. Lt. Governor Cox values the central role Utah’s private industry plays in building our strong economy, thriving communities, and healthy families. We trust his judgment and vision, especially during these challenging times.
As entrepreneurs of new start-ups and CEOs of large, diverse companies from across the state, we pledge our support to the Lt. Governor as he leads us back onto the path of prosperity and into a bright future.
Lt. Governor Spencer Cox is the right leader for Utah. Please join us in electing him to be our next Governor.
Utah’s Business Community
- Dr. Alan C. Ashton | Co-founder, WordPerfect Corporation | Co-founder, Thanksgiving Point
- Karen Ashton | Founder, Timpanogos Storytelling Festival | Co-founder, Thanksgiving Point
- Lane Beattie | (Former) CEO, Salt Lake Chamber
- Davis Bell | CEO, Canopy
- Jeanette Bennett | President, Utah Valley Magazine
- Michael C. Bingham | Chief Investment Officer, Blue Diamond Capital, LLC
- Brent L. Bishop | Founder & (Former) CEO, Greenbacks/All a Dollar
- Brock Blake | Co-founder & CEO, Lendio
- Mark Bouchard | (Retired) Senior Managing Director, CBRE
- Terry Buckner | CEO, The Buckner Company
- Rich Christiansen | Parallel Entrepreneur & National Best Selling Author
- James Clarke | CEO, Clarke Capital
- Wilford Clyde | CEO, Clyde Companies, Inc.
- Gary Crocker | CEO, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals | Chair, Nexus Spine
- N George Daines | CEO Cache Valley Bank
- Dave Elkington | Founder & Chairman, Xant/Insidesales.com
- Dan England | Chairman, C.R. England, Inc.
- Shelli & Sterling Gardner | Founders, Stampin’ Up!
- Nick Greer | CEO, Built Bar
- Alan Hall | Founder & (Former) CEO, Marketstar Corporation
- Matt Hawkins | CEO & Founder, Snap Finance
- Mark Holland | CEO, Ascend Staffing
- Monte Holm | Co-founder, World Financial Group | Owner, Holmstead Ranch
- Scott Hughes | President, Lakeview Rock Products
- Todd Hughes | President, Hughes General Contractors
- Josh James | CEO & Founder, Domo
- Ron Jibson | (Retired) Chairman, President, & CEO, Questar Corporation
- Nolan Karras | Chair, The Karras Company
- David & Bianca Lisonbee | Founders, 4Life Research
- Dan Lofgren | CEO, Cowboy Partners
- Crystal Maggelet | CEO, FJ Management, Inc.
- Bob Marquardt | President, Management & Training Corporation
- Gail Miller | Owner & Chair, Larry H. Miller Group of Companies
- Greg Miller | Director & (Former) CEO, Larry H. Miller Group of Companies
- Larry W. Miller | President, LW Miller Companies
- Todd Pedersen | CEO, Vivint Smart Home
- William O. Perry | CEO, Perry Homes, Inc.
- Randy Shumway | Founder & Chair, Cicero
- Aaron Skonnard | CEO, Pluralsight
- Ron Smart | CEO, Won-Door
- Davis Smith | CEO, Cotopaxi
- Steve Starks | CEO, Larry H. Miller Group of Companies
- Darcy Stewart | Managing Partner, Sunriver St. George
- Mark Stoddard | CEO, Rural Health Group
- Karl Sun | Co-founder & CEO, Lucid Software
- Brent Thomson | CEO, Blip
- Stephen Wade | President, Stephen Wade Auto Center
- Ryan Westwood | CEO, Simplus
- Craig C. Wagstaff | Senior Vice President & General Manager, Dominion Energy
- Ken Woolley | Founder & Chair, Extra Space Storage
- Cox Henderson Education Reform
- One Utah - Spencer J. Cox
- Prominent Utah Business Leaders Endorse Spencer Cox for Governor
- Gov. Gary Herbert Endorses Spencer Cox
- Lt. Gov. Cox Wins Republican Convention
- COVID-19 Update
- Not Politics as Usual
- Why Service?
- A Partner in Action and Service
- Cox for Governor First to Submit Signatures for Republican Primary Ballot
- Sanctity of Life is Too Precious for a Bumper Sticker
- Why I’m Running for Utah Governor